Icy Joe Pages 14 and 15

Hello and Welcome Back.

On the days that I'm not working at my day job I almost feel like an actual writer/illustrator/cartoonist/publisher. Which is odd really, because if anyone was to examine my income from these endeavours, they would come swiftly to the conclusion that I am, in actuality, someone who is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike a writer/illustrator/cartoonist/publisher. Odder still is that this realisation has no bearing whatsoever on how I feel on my days off. I love doing this.

Which brings us neatly to this week's pages.

I'm not going to say much here. I'm sure that it can't have escaped your notice (those of you who've been paying attention) that there's a pattern in the story that's emerging here.

If you haven't been paying attention, it may be my fault. I'm working on fixing the navigation between posts to make reading this thing a lot easier. You'll have to bear with me, though. My HTML skills are hard won but incomplete. But let's not talk about that now. Here are this week's pages.

with places to go,

Image Only

See you next Monday.

JJ
Over and Out

Leave a Response

Post a Comment