Icy Joe Pages 18 and 19

Hello and Welcome Back.

Not much to report this week. Most of my efforts, in between shifts at the local-ish DIY Superstore where I work (or rather, turn up, have fun and get paid), have been directed towards keeping the comic going. It's proving to be immensely enjoyable to write and draw. And well it should, seeing as how those are the only two reasons I wanted to start this in the first place. They're not the only two reasons I'm carrying it on, though.

I've really enjoyed making new friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and it's all been because of the work I'm posting on these pages. It's turned out to be an added benefit that's almost, but not quite, taken over the 'most enjoyable reason for doing all this in the first place' slot. I'd say that all three reasons - enjoying writing, enjoying drawing and making new friends - are at fairly level pegging.

Anyway, here are this week's pages, tepid off the press. Let me know what you think in the comments section below. I'd love to hear from you. And if you want come on over to the page above of your choice. I'd love to see you there. The more the merrier.



See you next Monday.

JJ
Over and Out.

Leave a Response

Post a Comment